Friday, September 6, 2013

UFO sighting comparison

A week or two ago, I posted a comparison between all the recent UFO sightings around Vancouver. Now with this high profile, mass sighting that took place at Nat Bailey Stadium, I've re-run my comparison. What I found? The same UFO. The same shape. The same glow. Similar altitudes. It all matches up. It's a UFO with a particular fascination on Vancouver. Or maybe not even that. Maybe it's being seen all over the West Coast. There have been reports of UFO sightings coming out of California. Could it be this UFO? I mean, is it farfetched to assume that an intergalactic visitor has the ability to quickly move between locations. Is it farfetched to believe that there might even be more than just one. My mind is moving a mile a minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment